Battery Pack Test Using Uninstalled Heating Element & Fingertips
When using UNINSTALLED HEATING ELEMENT and FINGERTIPS to detect generated heat:
- First recharge Battery Pack MINIMALLY for 10 minutes uninterrupted.
- Plug Heating Element into Battery Pack.
- Turn Battery Pack to Continuous Setting 4.
- Wait upwards of 15 minutes for Element to generate heat well above skin surface temperature. Otherwise fingertips will fail as a heat sensing device.
- Then place fingertips in center of Element to detect generated heat.
- Does Battery Pack generate heat in Element?
Return to Tutorial Videos
CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING FOOTWARMER
CAUTION: USE OF FOOTWARMERS MAY RESULT IN BURNS