Battery Pack Test Using Recharger: SETTINGS
- To test Battery Pack SETTINGS, Battery Pack MUST remain on known, good Recharger and MUST be recharged minimally for 10 minutes uninterrupted. Otherwise test results may be highly inaccurate.
- Once minimum 10 minute recharge is reached, press-and-hold ON Button until Battery Pack Setting 1 LED turns On.
- Change Battery Pack Setting from 1 to 2 to 3 and to 4.
- Then change Battery Pack Setting from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 and Off.
- Battery Pack is functioning properly when Battery Pack and all Settings turn On and Off properly.
CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING FOOTWARMER
CAUTION: USE OF FOOTWARMERS MAY RESULT IN BURNS