When using INSTALLED HEATING ELEMENT and INFRARED THERMOMETER to detect generated heat:
- First recharge Battery Pack FULLY as per Operating Instructions.
- Plug Heating Element into Battery Pack.
- Turn Battery Pack to Continuous Setting 4.
- Wait several minutes for Element to generate heat.
- First use INFRARED THERMOMETER around circumference of Element to check ambient temperatures.
- Then use THERMOMETER in center of Element to detect generated heat.
- Does Battery Pack generate heat in Element?
CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING FOOTWARMER
CAUTION: USE OF FOOTWARMERS MAY RESULT IN BURNS