When using INSTALLED HEATING ELEMENT and FINGERTIPS to detect generated heat:
- First recharge Battery Pack FULLY as per Operating Instructions.
- Plug Heating Element into Battery Pack.
- Turn Battery Pack to Continuous Setting 4.
- Wait minimally 15 minutes for Element to generate heat well above skin surface temperature. Otherwise fingertips will fail as a heat sensing device.
- First use FINGERTIPS around circumference of Element to check ambient temperatures.
- Then use FINGERTIPS in center of Element to detect generated heat.
- Does Battery Pack generate heat in Element?
CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING FOOTWARMER
CAUTION: USE OF FOOTWARMERS MAY RESULT IN BURNS