Battery Pack Test for Duration
- Fully recharge Battery Pack for 48 to 72 hours uninterrupted.
- Once complete, plug known, good Heating Element into Battery Pack.
- Turn Battery Pack to Continuous Setting 4.
- Set external timer for minimum duration of Battery Pack model being tested.
- Battery Pack published duration range...
- For model m4 is 150 to 225 minutes.
- For model m3 is 120 to 180 minutes.
- When minimum duration is reached, confirm Battery Pack Continuous Setting 4 is still on and Element is still generating heat.
- Record results on Form (see Systems Check & Self-Test and Systems Explained & Troubleshooting).
- When minimum duration is reached, also set timer for first 15 minute interval.
- Once reached, confirm Battery Pack Continuous Setting 4 is still on and record results.
- Continue using subsequent 15 minute intervals until Continuous Setting 4 is no longer on.
- Does Battery Pack duration fall within model’s published duration range for Continuous Setting 4?
CAUTION: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING FOOTWARMER
CAUTION: USE OF FOOTWARMERS MAY RESULT IN BURNS