We would like to congratulate you on purchasing the Heat Socks XLP ONE product.
Read the operating instructions before using the Heat Socks XLP ONE for the first time. Store the operating instructions in a safe place for future reference.The operating instructions contain important information about safety, use and disposal. We reserve the right to optimize and adapt these instructions at any time. Figures can deviate from the original. All errors and misprints reserved.
1.1 Proper use
The Heat Socks XLP ONE are only intended for warming feet when the wearer is in a cold environment. The Heat Socks XLP ONE are intended only for private use.
Any other use or making a modification to the product is not permitted and could result in injuries or damage to the Heat Socks XLP ONE, the accessories, and the end-user.
Any use extending beyond this is deemed to be improper. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage resulting from inappropriate use. The risk of such is carried exclusively by the user.
1.2 Warning information
DANGER indicates a hazard with a high degree of risk, which, if not prevented, will cause death or serious injury.
WARNING indicates a hazard with a medium degree of risk, which, if not prevented, could cause death or serious injury.
This exclamation mark indicates possible damage to / destruction of the product, the process, its surrounding area, and/or the end-user.
This sign precedes special information on practical work or a general recommendation.
2 Safety information
2.1 General safety information
- This product is not recommended for use by infants, toddlers, children, or individuals incapable of knowing, understanding, or acting upon the early warning sensations of a burn. (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns,
Children are not allowed to play with the product. Cleaning or user maintenance must not be performed by children without supervision.
- If you notice any damage to the charging cables or any other parts of the product, the product must no longer be used. Do not make any change to the product or misuse it. Any repair work on the Heat Socks XLP ONE, Battery Packs XLP ONE, or Recharger XLP must be performed by the manufacturer. Damage to the Recharger XLP or the charging cables cannot be repaired. Dispose of the Recharger XLP properly at a collection point for electric waste!
- Only use the Battery Pack XLP ONE for the Heat Socks XLP ONE and the Foot Warmer XLP ONE.
- If you cannot properly sense heat or cold (e.g. diabetics, people with a disability, etc.), please consult with your doctor before using the product.
- Check your feet regularly for reddening of the skin. Exposure to high heats over a long period of time can cause burns (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4). Children may therefore only use the product when under the supervision of adults.
- The product may not be used to warm up animals.
2.2 Information about the safe use of the Recharger XLP
The following safety information must be observed in order to avoid danger due to electrical current.
- Do not use the Recharger XLP if either the plug-in power adapter, the connection cable or the 3 snap connector is damaged.
- Do not open the Recharger XLP under any circumstances.
- The Recharger XLP is designed for indoor use and must not be exposed to moisture.
2.3 Information about the safe use of Battery Packs XLP ONE
WARNING! - There is a risk of explosion, fire, property and personal injury, burns, and leakage!
Observe the following safety information in order to safely use the Battery Packs XLP ONE.
- IMPORTANT: Only use the Battery Packs XLP ONE supplied to heat the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
- IMPORTANT: Only use the Recharger XLP supplied to charge the Battery Packs XLP ONE.
- Battery Packs3 XLP ONE must not be taken apart or opened! There is a risk of explosion, fire, property and personal injury, burns, and leakage if the lithium-ion batteries are inappropriately handled!
- Damaged Battery Packs XLP ONE must no longer be used and must be disposed of immediately in accordance with local, regional, state, and/or national regulations.
- Do not short circuit the Battery Packs XLP ONE. Always attach the protection covers over the contacts after use and before storage. Do not store the Battery Packs XLP ONE in a disordered manner.
- Do not remove the Battery Packs XLP ONE from the original packaging until they are to be used.
- Do not throw Battery Packs XLP ONE into an open flame or expose them to intense heat as this would increase the risk of explosion! Do not store Battery Packs XLP ONE in direct sunlight.
- If a Battery Pack XLP ONE leaks, or if electrolyte outflow is noticed, avoid contact with your eyes or skin. In case of direct contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- Do not expose the Battery Packs XLP ONE to heavy mechanical impacts (e.g. collision with a ski lift).
- Do not use Battery Packs XLP ONE if they are damaged or are clearly wet inside.
- Always keep Battery Packs XLP ONE clean and dry.
- If the Battery Pack XLP ONE 's contacts get dirty, wipe them with a clean, dry cloth.
- Battery Packs XLP ONE must be charged before use. To charge the Battery Packs properly, only use the Recharger XLP supplied and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- The Heating Element may become very hot - no matter which setting is applied - when water is in the area
with the electrical contacts; this can result in burns.
Always keep the housing of the Battery Pack XLP ONE dry and avoid water from going inside, otherwise there is an increased risk of burns (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4).
- If the Battery Pack XLP ONE‘s LED lights up and cannot be switched off, this may mean that there is water in the area with the electrical contacts. No matter which heat setting is selected, this can cause the Heat Socks XLP ONE to become very hot and cause burns. If you feel your foot getting hot, you think you might be getting a burn, or you feel any early warning sensation of a burn, remove the Battery Pack XLP ONE from the Heat Socks XLP ONE immediately and remove the Heat Socks XLP ONE from your feet (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4).
- Do not use the Battery Packs XLP ONE again until the heat settings and LEDs are functioning correctly (see chapter 4.2, Operating settings for Battery Packs XLP ONE, page 8). Exercise caution at all times and watch out for burns.
- If the Battery Packs XLP ONE does not work as expected, or it heats up to a surprising degree, remove it from the Heat Socks XLP ONE immediately.
- Please contact your retailer or the manufacturer if you have any questions or experience any problems.
2.4 Information about the safe use of Heat Socks XLP ONE.
WARNING! - There is a risk of burns!
Observe the following safety information in order to safely use Heat Socks XLP ONE.
- Check the integrated Heating Elements in the Heat Socks XLP ONE are not damaged. Do not continue to use the Heat Socks XLP ONE if the integrated Heating Elements are damaged.
- Observe chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4 and the care instructions in particular (see chapter 5.2, Care instructions for the Heat Socks XLP ONE, page 10).
- Do not put on or use wet Heat Socks XLP ONE.
2.5 Warning of burns
Heat Socks XLP ONE can cause burns. The higher the temperature setting, the higher the risk of burns. The user is responsible for the following:
- Using Heat Socks XLP ONE as instructed.
- Being aware of his/her personal sensitivity to heat and susceptibility to burns.
- Knowing his/her own early warning sensations of a burn.
- Removing his/her feet from the heat source before a burn is suffered.
- Never using heat setting 4 for longer than three minutes successively. Heat Socks XLP ONE can become too hot for continuous use on this heat setting and may therefore cause burns.
- Contacting a doctor before using the Heat Socks XLP ONE if he/she suffers from a physiological condition or is taking medication or drugs which increase skin sensitivity or reduce the skin's sensation to heat. Such a physiological condition or medication could increase the risk of burns. Examples of physiological conditions and medications which can increase skin sensitivity or reduce the skin's sensation to heat are calluses on feet, diabetes, heart or circulation problems, nerve system disorders, Raynaud's syndrome and tetracycline. There may also be other physiological conditions or medication which increase skin sensitivity or reduce the skin's sensation to heat.
- Not waiting until his/her feet are cold before increasing the heat setting. Cold feet reduce the skin‘s sensation to heat and therefore increase the risk of burns.
- Not using damp or wet Heat Socks XLP ONE as the heat transfer is increased by moisture and the risk of burns therefore increases.
- Never using Heat Socks XLP ONE when under the influence of drugs or alcohol as this can increase skin sensitivity and/or impair the ability to recognize the early warning sensations of a burn. Drugs and alcohol can increase the risk of burns.
- Not using Heat Socks XLP ONE when sleeping.
The early warning sensation of a burn are:
- A particular part of the foot becoming hot.
- A certain part of the foot feeling as if you are standing on a small stone or a sharp object - no matter whether you can feel heat or not.
- The colder the feet are, the more intense the feeling and sensation might be.
- The early warning sensations of a burn may differ from person to person.
3 Initial use
3.1 Scope of delivery
Heat Socks XLP ONE
- 1 x pair of Heat Socks XLP ONE with integrated Heating Elements
- 2 x lithium-ion Battery Packs XLP ONE with an integrated heat output regulator
- 2 x contact protection covers for Battery Packs XLP ONE
- 1 x global Recharger XLP (100-240 V AC, 50/60Hz) with a North-American and a European plug adapter.
- 1 x mesh bag
- Operating instructions
Make sure that all the contents have been delivered and check for any visible damage. If there is any damage or if any parts are missing from the delivery, contact your retailer or the manufacturer.
3.2 Product description
1) 1 pair Heat Socks XLP ONE
2) Connection pouch for the Battery Packs XLP ONE
3) Recharger XLP ONE
4) Plug adapter - EU
5) Plug adapter - US
6) Charging cradle with 3 snap connector
7) Battery Packs XLP ONE
8) Power button (for ON, OFF, and heat settings)
9) Heat setting LEDs for the Battery Packs XLP ONE
10) Contact protection cover for the Battery Packs XLP ONE
11) Heating Element
12) 3 snap connector
3.3 Charging Battery Packs XLP ONE
Battery Packs XLP ONE must be charged before being used for the first time!
Put the appropriate plug adapter for your country [4 or 5] into the slot in the Recharger XLP  until it audibly engages.
1) Connect the Recharger XLP  to a plug socket. A small orange LED confirms the electrical power.
2) Remove the contact protection covers  from the Battery Packs XLP ONE .
3) Connect the Battery Packs XLP ONE  to the charging cradles .
Make sure to place the Battery Packs XLP ONE in the charging cradles in the right position. Battery Packs XLP ONE can be charged in any operating condition and independently of each other.
4) Once the Battery Packs XLP ONE is placed into the charging cradle, all the heat setting LEDs flash semiquickly
(every 0.3 seconds) for approximately 2 seconds; then the charging process begins.
5) The full current charging process automatically switches to trickle current charging when the Battery Pack XLP ONE is fully charged and the fourth LED lights up green on the Battery Pack.
6) This green LED automatically goes out once the Battery Pack XLP ONE is removed from the charging cradle.
7) Attach the contact protection cover  to the Battery Packs XLP ONE again in order to avoid short circuits.
3.3.1 Charging progress display
|0 - 25 % charged||1st LED slowly flashes red|
|25 - 50 % charged||1st LED lights up red, 2nd LED slowly flashes red|
|50 - 75 % charged||1st and 2nd LEDs light up red, 3rd LED slowly flashes red|
|75 - 99 % charged||1st, 2nd and 3rd LEDs light up red, 4th LED slowly flashes red|
|100 % charged||4th LED lights up green|
|In the event of a malfunction, see chapter 3.4, Malfunctions and special functions, page 6.|
3.4 Malfunctions and special functions
Trickle charging at low discharge level
When the Battery Packs XLP ONE is allowed to discharge too low (voltage lower than 2.7 V), trickle charging is activated. In this proces, all of the heat setting LEDs flash semi-quickly (every 0.3 seconds) for a maximum of 30 minutes.
If the trickle charging process is successful, it switches back to normal charging process. If there are any persistent problems after 30 minutes, then all the LEDs start to flash quickly (every 0.1 seconds) and indicate the charging process will not work. Remove the Battery Pack XLP ONE from the charging cradle.
High level short circuit protection
The Battery Pack XLP ONE switches off in the event of a high level, external short circuit. Once the short circuit is eliminated, the Battery Pack XLP ONE must be reset by connecting it to the Recharger XLP.
Low level (HICCUP) short circuit protection
In the event of a low level, external short circuit (HICCUP short circuit), all the LEDs flash quickly (every 0.1 seconds) for five seconds followed by an internal check to identify whether there is still a short circuit. If the short circuit remains, the LEDs continue to flash quickly (every 0.1 seconds) followed again by an internal check. This process remains until the short circuit is remedied. Once the short circuit has been solved, the heat setting being used is reactivated.
In case of inappropriate temperature of the Battery Pack XLP ONE (see chapter 8.1, Technical specification, page 11), the charging process is aborted and all the LEDs flash quickly (every 0.1 seconds) until the Battery Pack XLP ONE is removed from the charging cradle or the Recharger XLP is disconnected from the plug socket.
Charging time monitoring
If the charging process takes an unusually long time, this may lead to a safety shutdown. The charging process is aborted and all the LEDs flash quickly (every 0.1 seconds).
- Charge the Battery Packs XLP ONE after each use. This extends the life of the batteries and ensures the product is always ready to be used.
- Frequently overcharging (more than 8 hours) the Battery Packs XLP ONE can cause reduced performance and/or service life.
- Battery Packs XLP ONE consist of lithium-ion batteries and can be charged in any condition. This means it is not necessary to let the battery run down completely before charging it.
- Battery Packs XLP ONE must not be charged if the battery temperature is below 10°C. You should therefore store the XLP ONE battery packs at room temperature (+20°C/+68°F) for a few hours before charging.
- Before putting the Battery Packs XLP ONE into storage for a long time (several months), they should only be half charged (1st and 2nd LEDs light up red and 3rd LED flashes slowly) in order to increase the service life.
- If stored for a long time (several months), the Battery Packs XLP ONE must be recharged before use.
- The Battery Packs XLP ONE should be stored switched off (all the LEDs off) and disconnected from the Recharger XLP and from the Heat Socks XLP ONE with the contact protection covers attached.
4 Control and operation
4.1 Putting on Heat Socks XLP ONE
- Pull on the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
To ensure your HEAT Socks XLP can be used for a long time, be careful when putting them on. The main cause of damage to the fabric of Heat Socks XLP ONE is snagging on rings, fingernails or toenails.
Make sure that you wear the correct heated socks on the right and left. (The socks are marked L/R; the rechargeable battery is attached at the top on the outside of your shin!)
A: Insert your hand into the sock and grip the foot section by the bulge on the heel.
B: Hold the sock in both hands, and gather the sock so that you can easily insert your foot up to the toe of the sock.
C: Gently pull the sock up over your heel, avoiding creases, and along your lower leg up to your knee.
Once you have put on the sock, gently smooth the sock with your hands, working from the bottom up until it
fits snugly against your leg. Never pull up the sock by its ends. This can cause the sock to gradually stretch, slip or crease. Once again: never pull on the sock ends!
Do not use the Heat Socks XLP ONE without footwear as this may cause damage to the integrated Heating Elements!
- Push the Battery Packs XLP ONE onto the Heat Socks XLP ONE's 3 snap connectors until they audibly engage. It does not matter whether the power button is facing forwards or backwards.
- Select the desired heating setting (see chapter 4.2, Operating settings for Battery Packs XLP ONE, page 8).
WARNING! - There is a risk of burns!
Do not leave the highest heat output on for more than a few minutes as the heat generated can cause burns! (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4)
4.2 Operating settings for Battery Packs XLP ONE
4.2.1 Selecting the heat settings
The convenient one-push power button allows you to switch the Battery Packs XLP ONE ON and OFF and to switch between the four heat settings.
- If you press the power button for 0.2 second, this switches the Battery Pack XLP ONE from OFF to ON and switches the heat settings from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 back to 1.
Selecting a lower heat setting starts first by switching from heat setting 4 back to heat setting 1.
Heat setting 1
1st LED lights up red
- From OFF, press the power button for 0.2 second until the first LED lights up red
Heat setting 2
1st and 2nd LEDs light up red
- From heat setting 1, press the power button for 0.2 second until the second LED lights up red
Heat setting 3
1st, 2nd and 3rd LEDs light up red
- From heat setting 2, press the power button for 0.2 second until the third LED lights up red
Never use heat setting 4 more than once in succession as the socks may get too hot and this can cause burns (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4).
Heat setting 4
1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th LEDs light up red
- From heat setting 3, press the power button for 0.2 second until the fourth LED lights up red
- Heat setting 4 automatically switches back to heat setting 3 after three minutes.
In the event of a malfunction (see chapter 3.4, Malfunctions and special functions, page 6)
4.2.2 Time and duration
Setting, Duration range, Approx. avg. temp. range
Based on battery pack and heating elemt in ambient temperature of 20°C (68°F to 73°F). Boost setting 4 autoresets to setting 3 within 3 minutes. Total duration in chart is for information only.
4.2.3 Rapid discharge function
The rapid discharge function is only to be used to check whether the Battery Packs XLP ONE and Heat Socks XLP ONE are working correctly.
- Attach the Battery Packs XLP ONE you want to check to the 3 snap connector on the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
The rapid discharge function must not be used to warm up feet as the Heat Socks XLP ONE can get very hot and this can cause burns (see chapter 2.5, Warning of burns, page 4).
- Set to heat setting 4 (see chapter 4.2, Operating settings for Battery Packs XLP ONE, page 8).
- When all four of the LEDs light up, press the power button for 5 seconds.
- At 5 seconds, all four LEDs will flash simultaneously and slowly. To end the rapid discharge process, press the power button.
- for 0.2 second to return to heat setting 1.
- for 2.5 seconds to switch the Battery Packs XLP ONE to OFF.
- Also, the Battery Packs XLP ONE automatically switches to OFF when fully discharged.
4.3 Using the Heat Socks XLP ONE
The Heat Socks XLP ONE help keep your feet warm. Do not let your feet get cold first. Warming up cold feet uses more energy, is less effective and is not the way the Heat Socks XLP ONE should be used.
Set the heat setting to 1, 2 or 3 before going into the cold to help keep your feet warm.
Set the Heat Socks to heat setting 4 for an extra burst of heat, also known as „Boost Setting 4“. Heat setting 4 automatically switches back to heat setting 3 after three minutes.
4.4 Tips for using the Heat Socks XLP ONE
It may be necessary for people with extremely poor circulation or during very cold weather to use heat setting 2 or 3 as the default setting in order to prevent feet from getting cold. If this is the case, an extra pair of Packs XLP ONE may be helpful to ensure warm feet for the whole day.
Do not let the chair lift hit you! Otherwise you could sustain an injury or damage your Battery Packs XLP ONE.
Choosing the right boot size is important in order to help keep your feet warm. Boots that are too tight obstruct good circulation and may reduce your comfort and warmth.
Dry boots, dry socks
- If your boots are wet, your feet will get cold too.
- Wet conductive heat loss is 23 times greater than dry heat loss. (W. L. Gore & Associates, 1994).
- Keep your boots dry! Dry after each use! Every day in which moisture is allowed to collect makes the task of keeping feet warm more difficult. A shoe dryer may be advisable in certain circumstances (e.g. Hotronic's Snapdry Boot & Glove Dryer).
- Take out the liners so that the space between the insole and the shoe shell can dry properly.
- Keep the Heat Socks XLP ONE clean and dry!
4.5 What to expect of heat settings
- Expect imperceptible heat to maintain your comfort and warmth.
- Do not expect to feel “fireplace toes”.
- Learn what personally works best for you over time.
- Think of your Heat Socks XLP ONE as Thermo Active Insulation (TM). As the cold penetrates through your insole, it draws heat off the Heating Element rather than your toes. Balanced heat is imperceptible yet maintains your comfort and warmth. Too much heat and your feet feel excess heat. Too little heat and your feet feel the your cold penetrating through.
- If feet are comfortable yet you feel excess heat, then turn to a lower setting to minimize perspiration and maximize the battery duration.
- If your feet begin to feel cool, then turn the setting up to maintain comfort and warmth.
- If you think your Heat Socks XLP ONE are not working, try turning the left Battery Pack off. If your left foot becomes colder, your Heat Socks XLP ONE are working properly.
- The ability to feel heat and maintain comfort and warmth depends upon: proper installation; type, fit, and dryness of footwear, sock, and insole; foot callus size; activity levels; weather conditions; and other factors.
- Expect the bottom of your toes to feel heat less than your fingers and hands.
5.1 Cleaning Battery Packs XLP ONE
Risk of injury and burns if a Battery Packs XLP ONE short circuits.
Protect Battery Packs XLP ONE from moisture and the ingress of liquids.
Do not under any circumstances use an aggressive cleaning agent as this may damage the surface.
- Clean Battery Packs XLP ONE using a dry cloth.
5.2 Care instructions for the Heat Socks XLP ONE
Strictly heed the care instructions!
Wash the Heat Socks XLP ONE only in the mesh bag!
Easy-care or delicate wash cycle at 30°C (86°F)
Bleaching not permitted
Do not dry in a dryer
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- The Battery Packs XLP ONE should be stored switched off (all the LEDs off) and disconnected from the Recharger XLP and Heat Socks XLP ONE with the contact protection convers attached.
- The ideal storage temperature for Battery Packs XLP ONE is between -20°C and +20°C (-4°F and + 68°F).
- Do not store the Recharger XLP in temperatures below -20 °C or above 65 °C (-4°F or above +149°F) as this could cause damage.
- Before putting the Battery Packs XLP ONE into storage for a long time (several months), they should only be half charged (1st and 2nd LEDs light up red and 3rd LED flashes slowly) in order to increase the service life.
- Store the Heat Socks XLP ONE in a clean, dry place, out of direct sunlight, and not with the Heat Socks folded.
7 Waste disposal
7.1 Disposing of the Recharge XLP and Heat Socks XLP ONE
These products must not be disposed of in normal domestic waste at the end of their service lives. Instead, they must be handed over to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic devices. The symbol on the product points this out.
7.2 Disposing of batteries / Battery Packs XLP ONE
Batteries must not be disposed of in normal domestic waste.
Defective or used batteries must be recycled in accordance with the 2006/66/EC directive. The consumer is obliged to return old batteries to the point of sale or to give them to the local battery return system in order to make sure they are disposed of properly. Recycle the batteries in a discharged state and with the contact protective covers attached to each Battery Pack XLP ONE.
8.1 Technical specification
|Recharger XLP ONE|
|Input voltage:||100V - 240V AC - (50/60 Hz)|
|Current consumption:||max. 0.5 A|
|Output voltage:||5 V DC|
|Operating temperature:||+10° to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F)|
|Humidity:||+20% to +85% relative humidity (no condensation)|
|Battery Packs XLP ONE|
|Technology / Chemistry:||Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)|
|Nominal voltage:||3.6 V|
|Nominal capacity:||2.9 Ah|
|Nominal energy:||10.4 Wh|
|Temperature range when charging:||+10°C to +30°C (+50°F to +86°F)|
|Operating temperature:||- 20°C to +30°C (-4°F to +86°F)|
|Ideal storage temperature:||- 20°C to +20°C (-4°F to +68°F)|
|Charging time:||approx. 5 - 6 hours|
|Weight of each battery pack:||76 g (2.68 oz)|
|Heat Socks XLP ONE|
|Material:||70% nylon, 20% elastane, 10% Merino wool|
|Possible sizes:||S, M, L and XL|
|Machine washable||up to 30°C (86°F)|
8.2 Information regarding the EU Declaration of Conformity
This product is in accordance with the applicable EU regulations and directives. The complete original Declaration of Conformity can be obtained from WINTERSTEIGER:
8.3 FCC regulations (USA and Canada)
This devices complies with section 15 of the FCC regulations. Operation is subject to both of the following conditions: (1) The device must not cause any harmful interference and (2) the device must be able to endure external interference. This also includes interference which can cause the function to be impaired.
8.4 Warranty / Guarantee (except USA and Canada)
Six (6) month guarantee according to consumer protection from the date of purchase.
8.5 Limited warranty (USA and Canada)
The Hotronic® Heat Socks XLP ONE carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase for the Heat Socks XLP ONE. This limited warranty shall only apply to original purchasers who bought the new Heat Socks XLP ONE from an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. Hotronic® will only replace or repair parts of the Heat Socks XLP ONE which are defective as a consequence of workmanship or material defects. This limited warranty does not extend to damage ascribed to improper use, negligence, misuse, or any use not included in the operating instructions. Furthermore, the following are excluded from the warranty: normal deterioration, change in appearance e.g. color, breakage (with the exception of a specific breakage caused by manufacturing defects), improper maintenance by the retailer or purchaser, improper product modifications performed by the retailer or purchaser, product loss as a consequence of poor fastening, normal temperature deviations per heat setting or deviations regarding the product's heating duration on a certain heat setting after charging which results from the battery charging process or the conditions in which the Heat Socks XLP ONE are used and tolerances of the Battery Packs XLP ONE‘s batteries and electronics.
This limited warranty is the only warranty issued to the purchaser.
Other express or implicit warranties are not accepted. Neither WINTERSTEIGER nor the retailer is liable for incidental or consequential damage of any kind which can be ascribed to the use or possession of the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
If a defect emerges with the Heat Socks XLP ONE during the limited warranty period, the owner should promptly return the product to an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. If the Heat Socks XLP ONE or part of them are replaced or repaired, the warranty period for the replacement product/part or the repaired product/part corresponds to the remaining term of the original limited warranty from the date of purchase of the original Heat Socks XLP ONE.